Tuesday, February 17, 2026
Home Featured Second witness expected to take stand at Frank Stronach’s sex assault trial

Second witness expected to take stand at Frank Stronach’s sex assault trial

by wellnessfitpro
0 comment
Second witness expected to take stand at Frank Stronach’s sex assault trial

Another witness is expected to take the stand today at the sexual assault trial of billionaire businessman Frank Stronach.

Second witness expected to take stand at Frank Stronach’s sex assault trial插图

The judge-alone trial began in Toronto last Thursday after more than a week of delay.

Stronach, who is 93, has pleaded not guilty to a dozen charges related to seven complainants over alleged incidents that date as far back as the 1970s.

Get the day's top news, political, economic, and current affairs headlines, delivered to your inbox once a day.

Get daily National news

Get the day’s top news, political, economic, and current affairs headlines, delivered to your inbox once a day.

The first complainant, a woman in her 60s, told the court last week that Stronach came over with champagne when she was at his restaurant with friends in the early 1980s, then groped her on the dance floor.

She testified that she woke up in an unknown place later that night and realized he was raping her.

The defence suggested the woman’s narrative of what happened has evolved with time, highlighting discrepancies in what she told police, media and the court over the years.


&copy 2026 The Canadian Press

Canada,Crime,Frank Stronach,Sexual Assault trialFrank Stronach, Sexual Assault trial, Canada, Crime#witness #expected #stand #Frank #Stronachs #sex #assault #trial1771342784

You may also like

Leave a Comment

logo-white

Soledad is the Best Newspaper and Magazine WordPress Theme with tons of options and demos ready to import. This theme is perfect for blogs and excellent for online stores, news, magazine or review sites. Buy Soledad now!

u00a92022 Soledad, A Media Company – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by Penci Design